Inside Sales Representative
TrueSafe has an immediate opening for a team-oriented, highly motivated Inside Sales Representative for enterprise software sales. You will be responsible for prospecting, lead qualification, product demonstrations, closing business, and achieving sales targets. High energy, dependability, professionalism, and experience with cold calling, outstanding initiative and an articulate phone voice are required. Outstanding growth opportunity with rapid career track to field sales or sales management.
The company offers an energetic and collaborative atmosphere in our downtown Mountain View office. Conveniently located 2 blocks from the train station.
Full time position. Compensation depends on experience.
- Prospect target companies and qualify sales opportunities.
- Communicate the value proposition in a clear, succinct, and compelling manner.
- Effectively manage significant volume of prospect correspondence.
- Close sales and meet sales quotas.
- Manage activities and forecasts using CRM system.
- Track and report against key business metrics.
- Work collaboratively with other team members.
- College degree or equivalent preferred.
- Minimum of 1 year prior sales experience required.
- A professional and polished demeanor with exceptional interpersonal, critical thinking and communication skills.
- Excellent written communication skills.
- Prior experience experience in the software industry is a plus.
- High energy and a self-starter attitude.
Principals only. If you meet the above qualifications, please email a brief cover letter and resume in a pdf attachment to: